Playfulness creates space for establishing meaningful connections between people, which fosters encounters that both entertain and stimulate the participants: Letting go of our compulsion of norms, codes and traditionally learned frameworks and allowing a new interplay to arise in the in-between space…. Feeling free to explore different perspectives together and to agree on appropriate rules for what is at stake.
The Quest for Wisdom Foundation has created the Wheel of the Intercultural Art of Living, and elaborates on the game concept Know Yourself and Dialogue Tables for the development of World Games and teaching modules, in which intercultural perspectives are playfully and dialogically incorporated.
World Games — for the Cosmopolis
Know Yourself — the Mythical-Philosophical Boardgame
- Know yourself — the mythical-philosophical boardgame
- Gnosis game: Elementary wisdom
- Masquerade game: Meeting strange others
- Hero game: Play yourself! (also as outdoors activity; and as an activity for kids)
- Compassion game — the good life!
- Dream game: Dream your Wish!
- Vision game: Visualize your Inner Compass!
Playful Dialogues — the Dis-covering Dialogue Table
- Playful Dialogues
- Intercultural Dialogue: a Quest with Intercultural Perspectives
- Playful Intercultural Dialogue: a Quest with Intercultural Perspectives (extended variant)
- Quintessence game: Five Elements
- Quest game: Follow your quest in the labyrinth
- Pythia game: Take a throw! (Oracle Game)
- Existential game: Follow your Path
Purchase of Educative Materials
One hundred percent of the money raised by the sale of all of the products will be used in realising our upcoming QFWF educational projects, all of which are non-profit and run by volunteers.