Wisdom from all over the world for the benefit of diversity and inclusion is offered as educational material:
- to get to know other cultures and wisdom traditions
- to promote intercultural communication, art forms and philosophies
- to develop unifying cultural practices.
The material — serving, as a Golden Ratio, personal growth and community building — is published on the Wisdom Web (Quest 1)
Also, it is shared on the Encounter Days, through Workshops and Masterclasses as well as documented on the QFWF video channel (Quest 3).
The Golden Ratio consists of artistically designed and culturally diverse palette of material that is grouped around particular themes of the intercultural art of living; such as the wisdom through play, proverbs, myths and animal stories.
The QFWF sees the realization of an Intercultural Meeting House for the promotion of the Golden Ratio as a promising future perspective.
The Five Pillars of Quest 2
- Know yourself! — the philosophical-mythical board game
- What is your quest? — the discovering dialogue table
- Adinkra — intercultural communication game
- game Quest for Wisdom — the digital game with the Wheel of the Intercultural Art of Living
- Storytelling — Animal Wisdom Collection: e-books, the art of storytelling from around the world!