Playful Dialogues — Dialogue Table — Playful Dialogue Table — Quintessence Play — Quest Play — Pythia Play — Existential Play
Pillar 1 What is your quest?! — the playful dialogue table
Dis-covering worlds around (your) life theme’s and professional issues
Meeting the other means really letting someone in!
Together you explore the questions and ideas that arise around the issues at stake and you examine each other’s ideas, associations and experiences around them.
The dialogue ‘tablecloth’ contains symbolism for tapping into the ancient wisdom from East and West, North and South.
In groups of 2 to 8 people, you can explore a personal, professional or social issue with the help of the Dialogue Guide or under the guidance of a QFWF Game and Dialogue Facilitator.
Co-creatively engaging on a quest!
- The images on the dialogue table stimulate the imagination of the participants and they contain different symbolic, mythological, and philosophical wisdoms.
- Two card sets, one with European and one with intercultural perspectives, facilitate a multi-perspective view of the issue being discussed.
- With a small group on a Quest in four game rounds, the QFWF guide or a game supervisor helps you to discover rich meanings around sensitive issues.
There are several dialogue forms:
- Dialogue Table: Dis-covering worlds around issues!
- Playful Dialogue Table: Exploring an important issue as your quest!
- Quintessence Play: The five elements
- Quest Play: Follow your quest in the labyrinth
- Pythia Play: Take a throw (oracle game)
- Existential Play: Follow your path
The Dialogue Tables of What is your Quest? is suitable for playing in a small group: Either to play it by yourself with the help of the extensive Play Guide. Or you may do so under the guidance of a QFWF game supervisor.
Purchase: Wisdom Shop
Inquire and purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase of Educative Materials
One hundred percent of the money raised by the sale of all of all these games will be used in realising our upcoming QFWF educational projects, all of which are non-profit and run by volunteers.