Quest 2: Golden Ratio
Wisdom gathered from all over the world for the benefit of diversity and inclusion are offered as educational materials:
- to get to know other cultures and wisdom traditions
- to promote intercultural communication, art forms and philosophies
- to develop unifying cultural practices.
Through these materials, functioning as a Golden Ratio — partly published on the Wisdom Web (Quest 1) and also shared on the Encounter Days, through Workshops and Masterclasses as well as being documented on the QFWF video channel (Quest 3) — personal growth and community building are facilitated.
The Golden Ratio consists of an artistically designed and culturally diverse palette of materials that are grouped around particular themes of the intercultural art of living; such as the wisdom taught through play, proverbs, myths and animal stories.
The QFWF sees the realization of an Intercultural Meeting House for the promotion of the Golden Ratio as a promising future project.
The Three Pillars of Quest 2: Golden Ratio
Golden Ratio Playfulness — Board Games and Dialogue Tables
- World Games — for the cosmopolis
- Know yourself — the philosophical-mythical board game
- Playful Dialogues
Golden Ratio Digital — Digital Games, Animations, etc.
- Digital game Quest for Wisdom ― turn the Wheel of the Intercultural Art of Living!
- Animal Wisdom Wheel — Narrative Animal Wisdom
- Quest for wisdom Educational — Teaching Materials
- Animal Wisdom Game — Consult the oracle in the mountain of reflection
Golden Ratio Collections — (E) Books of Wisdom
- Animal Wisdom Collection — Animal Wisdom e-books
- Wisdom Collection — Wild Hair (e-)books
Purchase of Educative Materials
One hundred percent of the money raised by the sale of all of the products will be used in realising our upcoming QFWF educational projects, all of which are non-profit and run by volunteers.