Monthly meetings under QFWF-guidance
In the period from 2016-2022, a program was organized every six months for the Weesper Philosophy Circle on themes of philosophical art of living.
- The book ‘Medial art of living’ by Giovanni Rizzuto
- The book ‘The world of De Wachter’ by Dirk De Wachter
- The Vision game ‘Attune to your Inner Compass’ (NL).
- Emotions, death, myths and other themes of the philosophical art of living in intercultural perspectives (NL).
- Ethno-philosophical perspectives (NL) around symbolism and proverbs, rituals and stories
- Zooming philosophy (NL) during lock-down
- Pillars for building philosophical intercultural bridges (NL)
- Around the Dialogue table: on freedom, good & evil, becoming who you are
Further reading on the theme ‘omgaan met de dood’ (NL).
- Guidance: Heidi Muijen
- Data: a spring- and a fall programme
- Practical: monthly meetings on Wednesday’s
- Time: Afternoon/ evening
- Location: Weesp
- Open for ‘Friends’ of the QFWF.
- Costs: By giving a donation as ‘Friends’ of the Quest for wisdom foundation.
From at least € 45,= per year on IBAN number NL14TRIO0777827654 of the Quest for wisdom foundation in Weesp.
Naturally, the QFWF foundation greatly appreciates a more generous donation!
More information, Requests and Registration (obligatory): firstname.lastname@example.org